Thursday, October 17, 2019

Unity tutorial 5

If you go back to my first post about unity you'll find that I found it difficult to learn, however over time I am getting more and more comfortable and I think I may be able to make a game quite soon. I particularly found the lighting interesting, use of shadows and different colour lighting make me want to create an atmospheric horror game. I think this could be very possible for me to use my lighting abilities to create a good atmosphere, along with simple controls and AI for enemies this seems like a very achievable goal for me.

Making areas and lighting them appropriately could make for an interesting challenge that I am excited to undertake. Simple AI, atmospheric lighting, simple environments could all combine for a simple, fun horror game and as I learn more and more about unity I'm sure that I could add a twist and make it stand out from other games in the genre.

At the beginning of my unity career I thought a game would be difficult and perhaps tedious, however upon learning the basics of unity I discovered that it is not the difficult task I once proposed, it is a whole other type of difficulty, the challenge of making something fun with my albeit limited skills. I'm excited to make a game after playing them for years.

Image result for unity

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Funity3d.com%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2Fogimg.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Funity.com%2F&docid=NvRSXEUCHXI92M&tbnid=UkPk-HrkqCxlcM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwikuJ3WqqTlAhVqxoUKHYW1BYkQMwh3KAAwAA..i&w=1200&h=630&bih=695&biw=1366&q=unity&ved=0ahUKEwikuJ3WqqTlAhVqxoUKHYW1BYkQMwh3KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

No comments:

Post a Comment