Sunday, September 29, 2019

Technology

Class Tools

The class has some interesting technological tools and I'm both excited and intimidated by them. Will I be the master of them and know how to use them intuitively? Or will i struggle to get the basics? Only time will tell.

So far I am quite enjoying blogger, getting my thoughts out into the world is nice and it feels good to not write something that has to be super serious all the time, I can just put my personality into the world and see what happens. In my last blog post I made an analogy about Hell's Kitchen which is something I normally would not be able to do in a formal college essay. Blogger is also easy to use and understand so blogger gets a big thumbs up from me.

Unity is the other major piece of software I'll be using in the coming couple of weeks, I haven't tangled with unity personally but I have read some of the tutorials and it seems like it could be hard but it something I feel I am up for. I've played a couple games made on unity and I know how different they are so unity truly is a sandbox for aspiring and established game developers. I am excited to get into unity and see what I can come up with.

Blogger and unity are both new to me and from where I am standing at the moment they both serve completely different purposes but accomplish a similar goal, they both allow me to be myself and create something that I can look back on in the future and hopefully be proud of. Or perhaps they will both result in things I look back on and cringe at how terrible they are, only time will tell and hopefully it is the former as opposed to the latter.

Image result for unity

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj2t92mjvfkAhVlThUIHc_LDfQQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Funity.com%2F&psig=AOvVaw19piyVZMeODjsBpMVpvXe4&ust=1569883603363706

No comments:

Post a Comment