Thursday, September 26, 2019

Liam's Growth Mindset

My mindset on growth by Liam Jennings.

Growth is incredibly important in my opinion growth is necessary in all aspects of life. Growth can be achieved through learning, as you progress through college if you don't grow then you will completely fall behind, put a first year student in a first year class and they will be fine, put a first year student in a third year class and they will almost definitely fail because they have not had the first couple years to grow. I had to repeat a semester in first year because of dumb mistakes I made and then I passed everything easily on the second pass and will hopefully do the same in coming years because I believe I have grown as a person and a media student.

Growth is important outside college too. You can grow as a person, a friend, a father or whatever else you want. Growth is important to me outside college in my MMA training. If I don't grow and improve every day then I'm going to get beat up. That's what drives me to do things I don't want to do such as go to training with an injury, do a college project I don't want to do or read a book when I'd rather play video games. Growth is really important in every aspect of life for me and I strive for it in every field.

Image result for growth mindset quotes

image from https://optimiseandgrowonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment