Sunday, December 1, 2019

Prototype Beta

My Prototype

My prototype is having a couple creative issues, I've been able to get the basics of my game, I have a small area the player can walk around in and it kind of looks the part, it's dark and all that good horror stuff but therein lies the problem, I am not entirely sure where to go from here. I do not know if I should just have a horror corridor, a series of rooms or something else, the only issues are how to not make my game boring. We researched the different types of fun in the past and I just do not know where exactly it is that my horror game fits into the puzzle. I don't have an awful lot to report on to be honest other than that I will try out a couple different ideas I have and will report back in a future blog post to let you know what worked, what didn't and how it is that I will proceed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment