Sunday, December 1, 2019

Learning Challenge

Learning challenge

I low key am a bit of a geography nerd, world capitals to be exact. I know all of europe, a couple random ones, most big countries but the one that's pulled up a blank for me for a while has been the capitals of south america. So I decided to finally try learn them, I'm going to look at the list for a while then do a sporcle quiz and see how I do.

Alright I'm back, there's 12 countries in south america and I was able to learn all but 3 of them. No matter what I did I couldn't get the capital of guyana, suriname or bolivia. My brain just doesn't like those ones for some reason.

When I was 12 I did US states and I still know a couple of them, comes in good at pub quizzes and absolutely nowhere else.

so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment