Thursday, April 23, 2020

week 12 unity

The unity task this week started out in quite a bad way, I accidentally update unity and when I opened it up there were a few things missing and a few things I wasn't used to. Nevertheless I pressed on and quickly got back to the version I was using for everything else I do in unity.

The process of doing this unity task went the same way any good story does, the dashing hero overcomes the problem in the end. I started out with the whole update thing but upon solving that issue I was met with yet another. I couldn't get any textures to work and even when they aren't really needed I still like to have them just to make things look better and more distinguished so I can think clearly. I eventually figured out the problem and sorted it out and went step by step through the tutorial. One or two issues here or there but I fixed them after a little deliberation.

I admit I missed a couple unity tutorials over the weeks but if you told me in october that I would be as competent with unity as I am now I would have been surprised because it was a very daunting piece of software to begin with and there is still a lot to learn but I am reasonable happy with my progress over the last few months and am excited to see where I can go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment